Write a review
- 500 g Plain Flour
- 230g Water
- 20g Vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Condensed milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Frankfurts sausage (or any other sausages you prefer)
- Mixed well all the ingredients and knead the dough with a mixer with a dough hook for 5 mins. Cover with cling film in a bowl and rest in the fridge over night.
- The next day, take out the dough and let the dough rest on room temperature for 1 hr. Cut the dough with a cutter or knife in 8 portion and form each of the dough into round shape.
- Oil the dough with hand and let the dough rest again for another 30 mins.
- Flatten the dough with the palm of your hand on a flat surface (lightly oiled) and stretch the dough till paper thin.
- Put some spiced sausages and cheese in the centre of the stretched dough and cover it up to form a square shape.
- Meanwhile heat the frying pan (lightly oiled) and pan fried the roti on each side till lightly brown.
- Served hot !
Emily Loo http://emilyloo.primetimemarketing.com.au/